Up and Coming.
It is very cold here. It was almost below freezing last night. On Thursday morning my neighbor and I ran 4 miles. It was sooooo cold outside. It is not suppose to be in the 30s in March!
Tonight we are just hangout out. Tomorrow morning my neighbor and I are going to try for 6 miles. If I know I can mentally go 6 miles without stopping then I think I am ready for the 10K next weekend. Saturday night we are going to a wedding. Texas and LSU are playing Saturday night in basketball so Jason is going to miss the game. Perhaps we will make it to the final four. Who knows.
Tonight we are just hangout out. Tomorrow morning my neighbor and I are going to try for 6 miles. If I know I can mentally go 6 miles without stopping then I think I am ready for the 10K next weekend. Saturday night we are going to a wedding. Texas and LSU are playing Saturday night in basketball so Jason is going to miss the game. Perhaps we will make it to the final four. Who knows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home