Seriff Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Feb is moving along

We finally have gotten wood floors. They look awsome!. It kept us busy for a few weeks getting everything scheduled and such.. but worth it. .... I could not even describe the amount of dust that was in the house when they had to sand the concrete. Loki does not seem to mind them except the rare times he goes sliding across the floor when he is playing. What a sight to see.!


Not much going on... just busy as ever. I leave today for training in Oklahoma City for the whole week for work.. I am sure it should be so much fun and plenty of things to do in Oklahoma.. he he. If nothing else I am hoping to get relief from allergies. Both Jason and I have been dying and no medication seems to work.

We have added a few more fishies and corals to the tank. No pictures to show just yet. We are having a bit technology trouble uploading them.

My sister just had a birthday. Happy Birthday Renee! Mom will have one in about 2 weeks.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

1 Comments:

  • Wow Liz!! The floors look awesome!!! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home