MERRY CHRISTMAS!
These last 2 weeks have flown. Ever since I returned from Stockton Cali for work I have been trying to catch up. It does not really feel like Christmas because the weather is so nice... in the 70's during the day. We only had a few cold days. I am sure it is coming... but not this Christmas.
We are at Horseshoe Bay with the in-laws. We got here yesterday. My sister came in town on Thursday evening an we hung out with my neighbor. We had a great time. On Friday we went to get a link removed from Renee's watch and stayed at target for over 2 hours! We just needed a link removed! But it was fun. We went ot Houston's for lunch and sushi for dinner. yummy! We are eating this holiday season for sure.
The presents are wrapped and the tree is looking so pretty. Loki is waiting for everyone to wake up so he has someone to play with. Pretty quiet right now because I of course am the only one up.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Much love.
We are at Horseshoe Bay with the in-laws. We got here yesterday. My sister came in town on Thursday evening an we hung out with my neighbor. We had a great time. On Friday we went to get a link removed from Renee's watch and stayed at target for over 2 hours! We just needed a link removed! But it was fun. We went ot Houston's for lunch and sushi for dinner. yummy! We are eating this holiday season for sure.
The presents are wrapped and the tree is looking so pretty. Loki is waiting for everyone to wake up so he has someone to play with. Pretty quiet right now because I of course am the only one up.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Much love.

1 Comments:
Christmas was great! A lot of fun , and good to see everyone there. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. :)
By
Kevin Blanchard, at 10:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home