After Christmas
Everything seems so slow after Christmas. All the planning is done and all the gifts are opened.
Being here at work is hard. Everyone is off and it is extremely quiet. I am getting stuck figuring stuff out so the day is going by very slow.
Christmas went well. My sister drove back to Dallas that night. She was ready to get home as much as we were. It was nice to have Monday off to run errands and catch up. We got some great gifts and such and ate a ton.
The anenome died. He did not last long. So we got a new fish this weekend. He is a powder blue tang. Very beutiful but seems to be very agressive. So we will see. Sometimes I feel defeated!
Jason has a little nano tank at work.. about 12 gal. It is very cute.
Next week we leave for the Rose bowl. I hope we win.! At least we get to have some time off to have some fun.
Being here at work is hard. Everyone is off and it is extremely quiet. I am getting stuck figuring stuff out so the day is going by very slow.
Christmas went well. My sister drove back to Dallas that night. She was ready to get home as much as we were. It was nice to have Monday off to run errands and catch up. We got some great gifts and such and ate a ton.
The anenome died. He did not last long. So we got a new fish this weekend. He is a powder blue tang. Very beutiful but seems to be very agressive. So we will see. Sometimes I feel defeated!
Jason has a little nano tank at work.. about 12 gal. It is very cute.
Next week we leave for the Rose bowl. I hope we win.! At least we get to have some time off to have some fun.

1 Comments:
Have fun at the Rose Bowl! :)
By
Kevin Blanchard, at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home