run run run....
Bagelfest 2005 – I ran in my first race ever. I only competed for my personal best not against anyone else. I ran 3.1 miles in 34 minutes and 10 sec. Not bad at just over 11 minutes a mile. It is called the Bagelfest because at the end there are tons of Bagels to eat. And you guessed it - it was held at the Jewish Community Center.
My neighbor and I have been running 3 miles each morning this week. We take a break on Wed so our legs can rest. Next week we will try for 4 miles in the morning. We are trying to get prepared for The Capital 10K (6.2 miles) on April 2nd. I have no idea if I can run that but I would be very proud if I could. I know we will try but I might have to walk 2 miles.
Things have calmed down a bit. Sports are over for the moment so we will not be doing that on the weekends. However, I am going on 5 weeks of work calling me every night. Last night I finally did not get a call! So we will see. I am soo needing a break. The hardest part is you never get to leave work at work. It is not normally this bad.
Tonight I got another girl to be on call so we can go to dinner and not be called. I feel like I got a babysitter or something. ; ) he he.
Loki is fluffy as ever. Floors are working out very well. Jason got a Rumba – very cool. It picks up the dirt and hair very well!
My neighbor and I have been running 3 miles each morning this week. We take a break on Wed so our legs can rest. Next week we will try for 4 miles in the morning. We are trying to get prepared for The Capital 10K (6.2 miles) on April 2nd. I have no idea if I can run that but I would be very proud if I could. I know we will try but I might have to walk 2 miles.
Things have calmed down a bit. Sports are over for the moment so we will not be doing that on the weekends. However, I am going on 5 weeks of work calling me every night. Last night I finally did not get a call! So we will see. I am soo needing a break. The hardest part is you never get to leave work at work. It is not normally this bad.
Tonight I got another girl to be on call so we can go to dinner and not be called. I feel like I got a babysitter or something. ; ) he he.
Loki is fluffy as ever. Floors are working out very well. Jason got a Rumba – very cool. It picks up the dirt and hair very well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home