Seriff Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

6 miles today!

I met my neighbor at 6:15Am this morning to run. We ran 6.2 miles! We were determined to run 6 miles before the race next weekend. So now the day has begun and Jason is still sleeping. ; )

We have a wedding to go to tonight. It should be really great. I think we are going to go get ice cream at marble slab today. Ever since our store opened Jason has been nothing but an Ice Cream Junkie! He loves the stuff.. I am jealous he can eat whatever he wants! he eats the stuff every night. But anyways - he likes to go get ice cream.

We will have lunch somewhere, pick up a recycling bucket since ours disappeared on last trash day. I guess they are a hot commodity. who knows. We have tons of computer equipment to donate alng with clothes and tons of books.

I have an art niche downstairs I am thinking of painting. I have been looking around for sometime to find something that starts me thinking about what I want to paint there. It is in our living room and I think a mural would look really neat. So maybe I will come up with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home