Seriff Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

update

Time changes things. There are a thousand thoughts in the moment of one decision. Last week I decided to no longer pursue my Masters at this time. There simply is just too much I want to do before Jason and I have kids. Also, the return on investment is no guarantee. I have done well in my life and in my career. I continue to do awesome at my job, people like me and I deliver on things I am responsible for. In an environment like Gauranty Bank where most come to be and not learn, collect a pay check and blame other; I have excelled and gained respect in those that have moved me along to different departments. I am glad I tried pursuing my Masters and feel great in my decision. I did think about a million things; soon to realize that I have so many things to look forward to and enjoy. The stress of school is just not one of them.

So 2 months of school was already paid for the fall semester. I had this credited back to our account. So…. Jason and I decided to reallocate it! We have bought a 75lb salt water fish tank. Yes we are crazy but really looking forward to it! We will publish pictures as soon as it looks like something.

Also, just when I thought I was done with classes I get a speeding ticket at lunch the other day. Guess I was due since it had been high school since I had one last. He he.. so defensive driving online here I come!

Football is this weekend. The fish tank gets delivered on Sunday. We have to put everything together and make the water chemically stable before we can go buy fish.. So hopefully we can go buy fish in a week or so…. “God, please don’t let us kill the fishies…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home