Seriff Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

sorry so long since the last update...

It has beenn forever since I have had free time to write in the blog. I have only 2 weeks between school semesters. I ended the semester with 2 As. I have begun reading the chapters for the next semester. I think this one will be very hard.

My new job is going well. I am staying very busy and learning a ton! I have yet to meet my boss because he had back surgery 3 weeks ago and will be out another 3 weeks. He touches base with me a few times though. It turns out he lives in Horseshoe Bay where Marc and Carolyn live.

Jason's birthday is this Thursday. We are going to go get fondue at the Melting Pot. It is soo yummy. Then it is dinner with the fmaily on friday.

Loki is doing well since his little surgery. We are now to the point we can take the collar off when we are home.

My dad visited this past weekend. We had fun roaming around the new target that opened down the street and home depot. I bought some vines that i hope will grow up the patio. He had to leave early due to the hurricane. For those of you that do not know, he lives in Mississippi just north of Jackson. he was sure if he would be able to get home on Monday so he left Sunday.

He called this morning to say there was a ton of wind but all is well. Many trees down but no damage in the area. His business will be greatly affected by this storm since all his clients are in south and near the coast.

Other than that football starts this weekend. Jason is sooooo excited. He can not stop talking about it. At leats he will have something to do while I am in class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home