And the winner is....
You've got Squirrel! Apparently, a squirrel has decided he likes our house just as much as we do. Other than the first night, it has not been back (or atleast has not been heard). The guys from the pest control company want a small fortune to trap him (or her), and fix the hole he created. We are looking for other bids at the moment. A co-worker of mine says his pest control service does both little pets and big pests for the same rate, as opposed to two seperate plans like our current service.
I guess this is one of the joys of home ownership... somehow I missed this part of the sales pitch when we bought the house.
I guess this is one of the joys of home ownership... somehow I missed this part of the sales pitch when we bought the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home