Fast weekend.
My test went well. I actually was the only person to pass in my class. It was hard but I just think some people did not study and many people are lost. I got an A and only missed 1 question. Everyone else failed. The total possible points was 34. I got a 32. The class average was a 24 which is failing.
So I was pretty excited about that. That was Saturdy morning. Friday night we went to Houston's for dinner after I studied for my test. Saturday after class, Jason and I met Lynn for lunch then went to Fry's. Saturday night was Pizza and Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I had never seen the original.. Very cute. Sunday was studying and more Fry's. Sunday night we went to dinner with our neighbors, Garry and Amy. We had a alot of fun and went back to their house afterwards to have some wine.
Now we have reached Monday. Not much going on. I have class tonight and work is going by fast. Jason did not really get to do what he wanted to do because he has had to fix computers all last week and weekend. Stuff just keeps on breaking.
Tuesday night is Bunco with the lady neighbors. Just a big excuse to drink wine and play a very stupid game. he he.. we have a good time. It is the only time I ever get to see some of them.
So I was pretty excited about that. That was Saturdy morning. Friday night we went to Houston's for dinner after I studied for my test. Saturday after class, Jason and I met Lynn for lunch then went to Fry's. Saturday night was Pizza and Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I had never seen the original.. Very cute. Sunday was studying and more Fry's. Sunday night we went to dinner with our neighbors, Garry and Amy. We had a alot of fun and went back to their house afterwards to have some wine.
Now we have reached Monday. Not much going on. I have class tonight and work is going by fast. Jason did not really get to do what he wanted to do because he has had to fix computers all last week and weekend. Stuff just keeps on breaking.
Tuesday night is Bunco with the lady neighbors. Just a big excuse to drink wine and play a very stupid game. he he.. we have a good time. It is the only time I ever get to see some of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home