good weekend
Saturday morning after class we headed to Horseshoe Bay. A few of Jason's friends from work and their wives met us out there. They love the house ot course. We played in the sun and the boys jet skied. We made martinis and grilled fajitas. Sunday morning we ate breakfast and got back in the pool. Everyone left about 4 and we headed home. It was nice not to think about much and be in the sun. They were really great people. Very much fun to be around and very normal.
Sunday night I read for my database class. I am really frustrated with the class - not only is it a terrible -book but the professor is very bad. I cannot complain how easy it is given how much time I spend on Java homework.
I talked with my Aunt Barbara yesterday. She is in Dallas for market. She was going to have dinner with Renee. I wish we could see them more. They really are fun to be around.
Jason’s Aunt is coming to Horseshoe Bay next week so we might meet them for dinner. It should be great to see them.
I went to Starbucks this morning before work. I think I got hit on. A guy in line asked how my Monday was. I briefly told him it was Monday. Thank God the lady called me up for my coffee. Though, he waited until I was walking out the door and asked if I was going to hang out there before going to work. I politely told him I was off to work because I was running late. So, then I called Jason from the car, and he said he would go beat him up for me. I told Jason he drove a Lexus so it might be a good catch. Then Jason said he was richer since he drove a BMW.. he he..
Sunday night I read for my database class. I am really frustrated with the class - not only is it a terrible -book but the professor is very bad. I cannot complain how easy it is given how much time I spend on Java homework.
I talked with my Aunt Barbara yesterday. She is in Dallas for market. She was going to have dinner with Renee. I wish we could see them more. They really are fun to be around.
Jason’s Aunt is coming to Horseshoe Bay next week so we might meet them for dinner. It should be great to see them.
I went to Starbucks this morning before work. I think I got hit on. A guy in line asked how my Monday was. I briefly told him it was Monday. Thank God the lady called me up for my coffee. Though, he waited until I was walking out the door and asked if I was going to hang out there before going to work. I politely told him I was off to work because I was running late. So, then I called Jason from the car, and he said he would go beat him up for me. I told Jason he drove a Lexus so it might be a good catch. Then Jason said he was richer since he drove a BMW.. he he..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home