it's been a few days..
Sorry it has been a few days. This week has been crazy crazy. As you know, last Saturday we bought a new car! I love it. It has a navigation system, satelite radio and bluetooth connection with my phone. That part is just the coolest. I can talk through a little speaker in the car, tell the phone to dial and have a conversation without ever taking my phone out of my purse. Jason is extremely jealous because I have more toys than he does in his car. But his time comes next year.
Monday night I had class: database management. I have a test this coming Monday so most of it was review. Tuesday night I had bunco with the lady neighbors. (For those of you who have never played bunco - it is a bunco of crazy women drinking wine and rolling dice.) Wednesday night I had to study for my Java exam I take tonight. yes tonight! I would normally take it Sathurday morning but we are headed to South Carolina tommorrow to see Jason's step sister get married. Should be a lot of fun, but I have to take my exam early.
Just so much in so little time. Jason helped me study last night. I was so lost on methods and passing parameters. Anyways, all is well.
Tommorrow we head to a little island off of Hilton Head where we must drive golf carts instead of cars (no cars allowed on the island). Last time we were there we had a blast!
Jason is doing well. He is still working with the contractors to finish up our patio. Thank God he has taken that on. That is my least favorite part. He is good at getting mad and making them do things.
Well more later.. off to work I go..
Monday night I had class: database management. I have a test this coming Monday so most of it was review. Tuesday night I had bunco with the lady neighbors. (For those of you who have never played bunco - it is a bunco of crazy women drinking wine and rolling dice.) Wednesday night I had to study for my Java exam I take tonight. yes tonight! I would normally take it Sathurday morning but we are headed to South Carolina tommorrow to see Jason's step sister get married. Should be a lot of fun, but I have to take my exam early.
Just so much in so little time. Jason helped me study last night. I was so lost on methods and passing parameters. Anyways, all is well.
Tommorrow we head to a little island off of Hilton Head where we must drive golf carts instead of cars (no cars allowed on the island). Last time we were there we had a blast!
Jason is doing well. He is still working with the contractors to finish up our patio. Thank God he has taken that on. That is my least favorite part. He is good at getting mad and making them do things.
Well more later.. off to work I go..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home