Nah.. who needs Houston's...
Well we never went to Houstons. (Maybe another rainy day.) I did not feel like getting out, so we decided we would get food from Boat House Grill. (great little dive down the street).
Jason played video games, while I finished homework. Then I decided build a wine database. yeah me, building a wine database. But guess what.. I did it!..
So now the fun begins. Let's see if i cannot kill Jason while he trys to teach me PHP (web language). My goal is to build a wine database so all the readers can view and add comments. I have had such good (and bad) wines, i want to share and have a way to track them all.
I searched on the Internet for some free software but none really had what i wanted - so here goes....
Jason's catfish and my hamburger were the best!
Jason played video games, while I finished homework. Then I decided build a wine database. yeah me, building a wine database. But guess what.. I did it!..
So now the fun begins. Let's see if i cannot kill Jason while he trys to teach me PHP (web language). My goal is to build a wine database so all the readers can view and add comments. I have had such good (and bad) wines, i want to share and have a way to track them all.
I searched on the Internet for some free software but none really had what i wanted - so here goes....
Jason's catfish and my hamburger were the best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home