Another day at work.
Well as usual everyone is wondering what Marketing does all day since they can never answer basic questions about products they create! You would think when they create a product, they would figure out first if a minor can open an account, or even better, first get approval to offer discounts on loans from the Loan VP before it is advertised to the public. he he.. the joys of work. I like my job but these kind of days provide the best laughs..
My boss was in town this week. He lives and works in California. I just had my yearly review and got very high marks. yeah me! I love working with him. I have learned a lot since he has been in this business for over 18 years.
Tonight is Friday. Jason is playing poker with the guys from his work and Shelly (work friend) and I are going to go to my house to drink wine on the new patio and order pizza. I think it is my favorite food. I think it will be fun to veg and enjoy the shade!
My boss was in town this week. He lives and works in California. I just had my yearly review and got very high marks. yeah me! I love working with him. I have learned a lot since he has been in this business for over 18 years.
Tonight is Friday. Jason is playing poker with the guys from his work and Shelly (work friend) and I are going to go to my house to drink wine on the new patio and order pizza. I think it is my favorite food. I think it will be fun to veg and enjoy the shade!

2 Comments:
Can I come too!!??!!
By
Anonymous, at 3:54 PM
Always... We miss you!
By
Elizabeth Seriff, at 4:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home