Where to find time...
I have not been able to work out in forever. Work has a gym on site, so I am trying to work out a few days during lunch. We will see how that goes. I have been soo tired reading for class.
I finally did my first Java homework. I had to modify a program to add 3 numbers in stead of 2. I welcome the small stuff!
I have to give a case study presentation on a database (real or pretend) in my database Management class. I think I will use the training database that we never had to track regulatory requirements and testing for the government. I could have used something like this when I worked over in the training department. I figured it would be simple enough, and I know lots about it. I am a bit scared after watching others give their presentation. The other students just picked the presentations apart. We are graded on how well we answer questions and present info on the database.
Not much else going on. We tried a new Beef dish last night - that was very good. A varied version on Beef Stroganoff but without all the cream. It was very tasty. I need to make a pie soon. I think Jason is going through withdrawals.
I finally did my first Java homework. I had to modify a program to add 3 numbers in stead of 2. I welcome the small stuff!
I have to give a case study presentation on a database (real or pretend) in my database Management class. I think I will use the training database that we never had to track regulatory requirements and testing for the government. I could have used something like this when I worked over in the training department. I figured it would be simple enough, and I know lots about it. I am a bit scared after watching others give their presentation. The other students just picked the presentations apart. We are graded on how well we answer questions and present info on the database.
Not much else going on. We tried a new Beef dish last night - that was very good. A varied version on Beef Stroganoff but without all the cream. It was very tasty. I need to make a pie soon. I think Jason is going through withdrawals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home