Memorial Day..
Memorial morning was a good lazy morning. While I did homework and drank coffee, Jason played Everquest while answering several of my Java questions.
We went to lunch down south then went to the grocery store because we had nothing to eat. This week is easy since I have a work happy hour on Wed. Jason is playing poker Tuesday night so it should be a great time to study.
I am so sad. A friend at work is leaving this week and moving to Dallas. She will still be in the same position though she will no longer be around to eat lunch. She was my "lets go grab something and bring it back" gal.
I had class Memorial night.. Not fun leavig at 5 something when the weather is perfect to go and sit inside a classroom. It seems others are not thrilled about my database professor as well. None of us really understand the point of the class if all we do is watch presentations on databases and turn on our notes. I do not think he has taught before - but he is not very good. And he book is just way tooooooo vocab ish. Way too many terms. It is like a bunch of MBAs sitting arounf making themselves sound good. But all of us in the class know we have to take it and pass. We are hoping it will be an easy A.. but then again no one knows what we shoould know by now.
But calls went by really fast. Jason's freind, Kevin, came over and hung out while I went to school. It was hard going to sleep when I knew I had to go to work tommorrow. he he..
We went to lunch down south then went to the grocery store because we had nothing to eat. This week is easy since I have a work happy hour on Wed. Jason is playing poker Tuesday night so it should be a great time to study.
I am so sad. A friend at work is leaving this week and moving to Dallas. She will still be in the same position though she will no longer be around to eat lunch. She was my "lets go grab something and bring it back" gal.
I had class Memorial night.. Not fun leavig at 5 something when the weather is perfect to go and sit inside a classroom. It seems others are not thrilled about my database professor as well. None of us really understand the point of the class if all we do is watch presentations on databases and turn on our notes. I do not think he has taught before - but he is not very good. And he book is just way tooooooo vocab ish. Way too many terms. It is like a bunch of MBAs sitting arounf making themselves sound good. But all of us in the class know we have to take it and pass. We are hoping it will be an easy A.. but then again no one knows what we shoould know by now.
But calls went by really fast. Jason's freind, Kevin, came over and hung out while I went to school. It was hard going to sleep when I knew I had to go to work tommorrow. he he..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home