New Job!
Well it is official. I have been offered a new job at Guaranty Bank. Looks like Jason is rubbing off on me. I will be moving to the Information Systems department to be an analyst. I will be supporting the Item Processing department. They do all processing of paper drafts (checks), handle all imaging of items, overdraft payments and on and on. I interviewed last week and actually never even interviewed with the actual hiring manager. He called and said he had heard such good things about me that he was ready to offer me the job!
Nothing like getting a job on reputation!
I am so excited about this job because I will get to learn almost every application and back end system the bank has. It will be very challenging but I am looking forward to it.
So tonight Jason and I are going out to dinner to celebrate because i got a bit fat raise as well!!
Nothing like getting a job on reputation!
I am so excited about this job because I will get to learn almost every application and back end system the bank has. It will be very challenging but I am looking forward to it.
So tonight Jason and I are going out to dinner to celebrate because i got a bit fat raise as well!!

4 Comments:
congrats! :)
By
Kevin Blanchard, at 10:14 PM
Yeayyy!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you :-)
By
Anonymous, at 6:21 AM
Congratulations, Liz!! When do you start?
Karen
By
Anonymous, at 3:59 PM
Check you out.. awesome.. and unstoppable.. congratulatiions!!
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home