Seriff Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

busy busy...

Josette’s Birthday turns out great. The neighborhood threw her a surprise party. In case she reads the blog I could not tell you in fear she would read it. Her father, mother and sister flew in town to surprise her. I think she had a really nice time.

There is still no word on when I start my new job. My current boss has not indicated when he will be letting me transition. I hope to hear something this week. I think a few people in the other department will be pushing on him to give an answer. He has had no transition conversations with me on who I should give some of my work to so I hope he is not ignoring me and hoping I do not leave.

Saturday morning I finished my first final in Java. I made an A in the class! Tonight I take my database final. I should make an A in this class as well. So I am off from homework for 2 ½ weeks. I am not sure what to do with my free time! Next semester is Internet & Networking technologies and IS & IT Management.

The rest of the weekend involved building shelving for the upstairs office and lots of laundry. (I know you are so excited to hear about dirty clothes!)
Tuesday night is neighborhood bunco with the ladies. We normally have a really nice time being goofy, drinking wine, and screaming when someone rolls a bunco. (I know, craziness for the retarded) ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home