3 weeks old

As most of you know.. our little baby girl came into the world on June 20th. It has been a bit crazy lately so sorry for the late post. We have been having some crazy times but some really great times. We have had some bad nights and some good nights. She is sooooo cute.. We just love her.
We can not believe she is already just over 3 weeks old. There is a link to some pictures in our image gallery to the right. We will try to keep you updated on various activities.
We finally can take her out in public so we have been running errands. Although I don't think she finds them very exciting since she sleeps through most of them. This week we are going to try to venture out to a resteraunt. Should be fun.
I am slowly trying to ween from breastfeeding so the bottles of formula have begun slowly. So far so good. The 5 day and 2 weeks check up went well at the doctors office. Our little girl weighs 7 lbs and 3 oz.. so she is eating - though she seems to be a nibbler.
But we love her anyways ; )

2 Comments:
She is just so pretty!!! I love all the pics in your online gallery! I Can't figure out who she looks more like. I think she looks like a pretty good mix between the two of you. We are so so happy for you guys! Don't worry the sleep is coming. Wait about 3 more weeks and it will be a new world!! Love ya!
By
Debbie, at 11:00 AM
She's gorgeous! Congrats on the baby. I hope you three are doing great. :)
By
Kevin Blanchard, at 12:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home