Seriff Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

NorTH Austin

For those that have been to the Domain here in Austin, you have heard rumors about the various restaurants coming. Last night Jason and I did not want to stay home and hand out Candy so we decided to go up to the Domain. For those of you out of Austin, it is a very high end outdoor shopping area with Macy's, Tiffany's, etc. A few restaurants have already opened, but one in particular we have been waiting to try: NorTH

And let me tell you - it was fantastic! Many reviews have boasted about the zucc chips (thinly sliced zucchini chips fried). They were a pleasant treat. The antipasti plate and other appetizers looked good as well.

Jason had a thin crust pizza. I have "not your typical" chicken lasagna. However, it had no cheese. Instead it was sautéed chicken, mushrooms and spinach between two very large square egg noodles in a yummy broth. Yes broth! It was fantastic.

I highly recommend trying this place. Both sides of the restaurant are glass sliding doors. It seemed something more you would find in Santa Monica California rather than Austin Texas. But all glass doors were open, so no matter where you sat, it felt like you were outdoors. With its modern atmosphere, wine selection, and tasty food - I think Austin will keep this one around.

Check this out: NorTH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home