Seriff Blog

Saturday, June 07, 2008

37 weeks and other stuff


So we have finally hit 37 weeks (term).. that is a very good thing..I've only gained 19 pounds so far.. not bad for a prego lady.. wow.. how fast it really all does go. I can not believe we will be parents in about 2 weeks. I will have a scheduled c section becacuse she is breech (head up). She is just comfy where she is and does not want to flip head down.. So C Section here I come!

I finally have uploaded new pictures to the gallery. This includes the baby shower we had in Horseshoe Bay, Marc's 60th Birthday dinner, and some updated pictures of the house. Take a look... the new house is really coming along.

The current house is on the market so there is only so much "preparedness" we can do for the kiddo to come. We have decided on a name.. :) Guess you will have to wait to find out.. he he.. The laundry is done, the pack-n-play is up, stroller is put together and the diapers are ready to go.. are we? We are really really excited and all the other nervous, scared emotions in between.. But we are really looking forward to meeting her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home