Great Trip.
Thanksgiving – I have the say the pear pie was the best. I modified a recipe I found and it turned out great. It looks like though I need to learn to make a Cherry pie since so many people would like me to try that one.
Vegas was fantastic! Jason did most of the gambling while Carolyn, Jenn and I went shopping. I bought some stuff I really liked but it was fun just wandering. Jenn has all the pictures so I will have snag one of them from her to post so you can see us all together.
Wed getting home seemed very short. We all had tons of errands – not to mention picking up the Loki monster on time by 6PM. Wed night was hanging out not doing much. We caught up on a few shows. Looks like 3Lbs got cancelled. We had tried it but it was not Jason’s favorite. So no loss there.
My sis has moved into a new apartment, actually a loft. Happy new home to Renee. She is living downtown. I bet it is very cute.
Not much else going on. Lots of people have holiday parties planned in the neighborhood. We can not go to any because of prior commitments. But all the lights are starting to get put up. Sometimes I am in the mood to put up the tree and sometimes its seems such a hassle. But I might get motivated this weekend. I know we have a lot of presents to buy this year and we are very behind!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home