Where has June gone....
Oh yeah.. work... I have been getting called a ton for work at all hours of the day. 3AM, 5:30Am, 7 and 10 at night. One can maintain this only for so long. I am on 3 weeks straight with stuff breaking. Most of the time I only get called here and there. We implemented a new service, so I expect to get called a bit more.. but I am getting to the point of very little sleep. I hope to at least go on a rotation for a week or 2 when the other girl returns from vacation.
Not much else going on. Jason finally got rid of the BMW for something a bit more practical. he got an Acura TL. He really likes it and it of course has all the toys.
I have not been running much. I think my friend is not that interested any more so I just go to the gym when I don't get called. It is hard to establish a routine, much less cook dinner, when you are getting called all the time. It is safe to say there is no way I could do this job and have kids!
We went to dinner with our friends Dan and Laura tonight. It was really great to see them. The yhave a 2 1/2 and a 1 year old. So we met at 5:15 for dinner. I just don't see how people eat at this time. Jason and I ate lunch very early so we would be hungry for dinner. It was yummy, but to be back at home by 6:30 feels very weird.
Not much else going on. Jason finally got rid of the BMW for something a bit more practical. he got an Acura TL. He really likes it and it of course has all the toys.
I have not been running much. I think my friend is not that interested any more so I just go to the gym when I don't get called. It is hard to establish a routine, much less cook dinner, when you are getting called all the time. It is safe to say there is no way I could do this job and have kids!
We went to dinner with our friends Dan and Laura tonight. It was really great to see them. The yhave a 2 1/2 and a 1 year old. So we met at 5:15 for dinner. I just don't see how people eat at this time. Jason and I ate lunch very early so we would be hungry for dinner. It was yummy, but to be back at home by 6:30 feels very weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home