Seriff Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Delicious Days

I think if I could choose to do most anything for a living.. it would involve food.

I love to bake and love to see the delight in people’s faces when I have made something good. That one piece of pie that brings them back to grandma’s house or just brings that smile at family gatherings that no one wants to be at ; ). I have often toyed with the idea of trying to make a living at it somehow. Perhaps I might, Perhaps I won’t.. but for now I can dream..

I have been keeping up with a website or 2 lately.. of course involving food. I wanted to share. They are nice, stories, recipes, and other bloggers who love food just as much as I. If you happen to love food then you will love this.

www.deliciousdays.com

1 Comments:

  • You should do something with food. What about culinary school? What about catering. You are too fabulous. Miss you bunches.

    Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home