Seriff Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Updates..

Well my last post was some time ago. SO I thought about trying to start this new year off right.

We had some photos taken of Maya in October. You will love the slide show.

On my last post Maya was just starting to potty train. By golly, I think we are there. The last two weeks she has slept with no pull ups and night and no accidents so far. She really took to it well.

We spent Christmas and new years in Horseshoe Bay. For New Years eve we made Southern cooking. I of course made Cheese Grits.

Maya is loving school. She goes all day until 3 now. Both mommy and Maya likes this. But she seems to really enjoy it.

I have joined the Board of the Austin Children's Museum and was dumb enough to join their Capital Campaign committee and help them raise funds for their new building. but i am enjoying it. I also volunteer with Girl Start once a week and do a lot of writing for them. So far I have written a Fact Sheet, internship program and the shell for their strategic planning document. Its nice to use my brain.

So does anyone still read this?

Here is a cute video taken today.

and another from this summer

2 Comments:

  • I do!!! So glad to see you post. :)

    By Blogger Debbie, at 5:38 PM  

  • Yes! Happy for an update! I swear you have THE cutest kid!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home