Seriff Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

August already?

Where does time go? I blinked at its past Maya’s second Birthday. I had not been posting awhile, mainly because I am thinking no one reads these anymore. But there is a part of me that enjoys it.

August already? Well I can’t complain about the summer. It’s been mild so far, but August is proving to be a TEXAS summer with 100 degree heat.

Maya has been in school for 2 months now. She has done fine and seems to enjoy it. But this week she has not been wanting me to leave. So the teachers have been prying her off of me.

I’ve had a head cold or something for a week and it now looks like Maya has it. Today she is just miserable.

Jason and I have planned a trip to Chicago. I think we are both looking forward to that. Maya will stay with Marc and Carolyn.

My dad and sister just visited. At the end of the month Jason’s Aunt Lynn will visit followed by my mom. Lots of family visiting.

I’m joining the 501 Council of the non profit Greenlights in town. I hope to get on their grant making committee to get some experience. The 501 council is basically the young professional group for Greenlights.

Maya talks in full sentences now. Its very cool. We also started potty training about 3 weeks ago. So far so good. She has done really well with it. Even at school.

Here are some favorite photos so far.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home