Seriff Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

8 months

Well we have made it another month. Still only 2 teeth but the tops might be approaching.

Although she slept the whole night on her tummy she seems to slept just fine with a few minor complains during the night. Although I was nervous everytime I heard her and then could not fall back asleep. At 6:40 this morning I looked at the monitor and she was on her belly starting to finally get really fussy because she had been awake for awhile and no one was coming to rescue her. So up the stairs I went - only to find her on her back!! It only took her 8 hours to figure out how to do that. Why could she not have done this in the middle of the night ; )

But she gives you that darn cute grin and your day is made...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home