new update..
Well I took her to the doctor on Tuesday. It turns out she has an ear infection and needed some strong meds. She might have had it at the ER but no doc actually checked and we did not know to ask. But the ear infection was causing her to throw up once a day until Friday. Tuesday I got the stomach bug and was sick. Thursday for Thanksgiving, she threw up on Jason at the game so we had to go get him a new shirt. Friday she threw up again.. but by Saturday and Sunday she was beginning to feel better. I think the drugs are working. But Jason got the stomach bug on Friday and I now have a cold.
Can we say we are happy it is a new week.. he he.. Things are getting back to normal a bit. Now we can try and tackle her naps times. She never likes to sleep for us on the weekends unless we drive her around. Day care rocks her to sleep for over 15 min and I guess it is just whether we try to do that as well. We have to decide.
I can not believe Christmas is coming soon. It never feels like the holidays for me. Should be interesting with a little one this year. Jason and I are off the whole week between Christmas and New Years - we are really looking forward to getting something done.
Can we say we are happy it is a new week.. he he.. Things are getting back to normal a bit. Now we can try and tackle her naps times. She never likes to sleep for us on the weekends unless we drive her around. Day care rocks her to sleep for over 15 min and I guess it is just whether we try to do that as well. We have to decide.
I can not believe Christmas is coming soon. It never feels like the holidays for me. Should be interesting with a little one this year. Jason and I are off the whole week between Christmas and New Years - we are really looking forward to getting something done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home