Seriff Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another Year Past

Well it has been another year. I guess we can not keep the inevitable from coming. Marc and I had a birthday yesterday.

The day started out with brunch at Chee Zee with Jenn and Scott. I had Bed and Breakfast French toast. It was French toast stuffed with grapes, strawberries, pecans, bananas, and honey. It was fabulous! Jason had crab cake egg benedict.

Then Jason and I took a stroll to Frys and to Jared Jewelry store. I have been wanting a really nice watch for sometime.. so we had fun doing that.

We decided to go to Sampiao on Burnet for dinner. If you have never been here it is wonderful. It was a bit loud when we first arrived but as the evening went on it was very enjoyable. It looked as if everyone else enjoyed their meal as well. The inside is very modern with a “blue” tree of sorts. They have a very nice patio if you are interested in eating outside.

Burnet road is becoming more of a “hot spot’ these days. New shops and restaurants popping up all the time. Sampaio is a great addition to this new urban upswing. See for yourself:
http://www.sampaiosrestaurant.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home