Goodbye Mina
In all the rain, it seemed it would be sad to attend a funeral today. Yet somehow everyone had a bit of humor they remembered about Mina. Mina was the Great Aunt to Jason, Marc’s Aunt , and Maya’s Great Great Aunt. Mina’s daughter, Deborah, is the reason I know Jason at all.
I met Mina over 10 years ago- before I ever met any Seriffs. I guess she is the first in a long line of great people I would meet from knowing all the Seriffs and having them bless my life. Deborah and I had classes together and once when we were studying, we went over to help her pack.
At once, I was taken back at how friendly and full of life she was. And today at the funeral it just confirmed that feeling. She was always laughing and enjoying life.. I can not tell you a time I don't rmember having a great time around her. But sadly cancer took her just shy of her 80th Birthday.
You will be missed.


I met Mina over 10 years ago- before I ever met any Seriffs. I guess she is the first in a long line of great people I would meet from knowing all the Seriffs and having them bless my life. Deborah and I had classes together and once when we were studying, we went over to help her pack.
At once, I was taken back at how friendly and full of life she was. And today at the funeral it just confirmed that feeling. She was always laughing and enjoying life.. I can not tell you a time I don't rmember having a great time around her. But sadly cancer took her just shy of her 80th Birthday.
You will be missed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home