Gaining Independence
From not wanting to sit in the cart correctly at the store to running away with the towel when I'm getting out of the shower, Maya is asserting her independence more and more. At times it's frustrating and at times it's awsome. She is 14 months old now and has more words and understanding. Every day she is cuter and cuter. It is soo strange still to have this kid running around the house now instead of this blob that slept, ate, and pooped all time. She tells us when she needs help. When she wants more. When she wants water or milk. - She can say workds like "up, ball, out," and attempt works like "duck, shoes, down, bottle, doll."
I uploaded some pictures to the 14 month old folder.
Here are some of my favorites:



I uploaded some pictures to the 14 month old folder.
Here are some of my favorites:

1 Comments:
She's getting so big! My sister just had her baby 2 months ago and I swear the baby will be driving when I get back to see her in a few months. :-) Cute pictures. I love the one of her with daddy too. :-)
By
Kevin Blanchard, at 8:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home