Seriff Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

run run run

Well last Saturday and Sunday my neighbor and I went running in the morning. So today I got up at 5:15 Am to go running again with her.. I was proud of myself.

Work is interesting this week. The girl who is teaching me everything is gone this week so I have been a bit on my own. Of course we have production issues and I have to call her. but everything worked out ok. Tommorrow I have to come in early to do some testing so I hope I can leave early.

Saturday we go to the Texas Tech vs. UT game. Everyone is looking forward to this game. Sunday we leave to LA for our freind's wedding (Tim and Marty). It is on Sunday. Monday Morning we fly home. This will be a very fast trip. We worked with them back in the Vitalz days. It should be fun seeing everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home